5 Quick Tips to Stop Email Overwhelm with Danii Sheriff
Does your heart beat faster than normal at the sound of your email notification?
If your palms start sweating at the thought of organizing your email inbox, this Less Stressed Life episode is for you!
In episode 148, our guest Dani Sheriff, a digital illustrator, YouTuber, and podcaster, shares her hacks to end your inbox overwhelm.
- Monday folder. Put emails that can be held off until said day. This day will be your day to deep dive and read these emails.
- Set a time limit. Block off a specific time in your day where any email that comes in after your time block will be automatically read and dealt with the following day. Rinse and repeat!
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner. Nothing beats straightforward communication - cover the what, why, who, when, where and any action needed in your email.
- Emails should not be treated like conversations. Conversations that go back and forth should be reserved for meetings, not emails.
- Use a task management tool. It doesn’t have to be a complicated tool - a pen and notebook system might just be enough to get you through your to-dos.
- Some links to the tools mentioned in this episode:
Scroll down to listen to this episode!
Do you need a detox?
Getting "too old" to handle alcohol?
Sensitive to smells or metals?
Detox isn't just juice cleanses & snake oils. It's a process that our body is trying to do all day long.
Take the quiz to find out if it's time for a detox.