5 Quick Tips to Stop Email Overwhelm with Danii SheriffFeb 10, 2021
Does your heart beat faster than normal at the sound of your email notification?
If your palms start sweating at the thought of organizing your email inbox, this Less Stressed Life episode is for you!
In episode 148, our guest Dani Sheriff, a digital illustrator, YouTuber, and podcaster, shares her hacks to end your inbox overwhelm.
- Monday folder. Put emails that can be held off until said day. This day will be your day to deep dive and read these emails.
- Set a time limit. Block off a specific time in your day where any email that comes in after your time block will be automatically read and dealt with the following day. Rinse and repeat!
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner. Nothing beats straightforward communication - cover the what, why, who, when, where and any action needed in your email.
- Emails should not be treated like conversations. Conversations that go back and forth should be reserved for meetings, not emails.
- Use a task management tool. It doesn’t have to be a complicated tool - a pen and notebook system might just be enough to get you through your to-dos.
- Some links to the tools mentioned in this episode:
Scroll down to listen to this episode!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.