Curate your plan for a less stressed life
- Autoimmunity (IBD, thyroid, etc)
- Hormone imbalances (period problems, PCOS, fertility prep) and
- Chronic symptoms
with a highly personalized plan, testing and support.
APPLY TO WORK WITH US
Tired of being the project manager of your own health and want to avoid the Google & Facebook group rabbit hole of wondering whether you have mold toxicity, estrogen dominance, histamine intolerance or who-knows-what-else.
Feeling pulled in a lot of directions for your health and you need help clearly prioritizing what needs to go first.
Finding the traditional approach and toolbox you’ve received isn’t working and you feel like you’re slipping through the cracks of conventional medicine.
Apply for a Curated program
Book a case review session and we’ll dig into your history and answer questions to develop the right program for you.
We’ll evaluate your health using in-depth assessments and high-quality functional testing to help you implement a dynamic, anti-inflammatory protocol tailored to you. 99% chance you can’t get this at your doctor’s office and it’s a missing piece of getting you better!
Live a less stressed life
Get regular follow up to see results faster. Feel empowered and confident what to do after our work together and feel better than you have in a long time!
Working with us 1:1 is not just like the whole enchilada, but more like the whole pan of enchiladas.
We’re comprehensive! Get ready to blow your mind about personalized nutrition & level up on what is possible for you.
More details? No problem.
Here’s a brief walk through of how we work with clients in a Curated program:
FIRST, SCHEDULE a Mini Case Review Call:
We'll determine gaps in your health story that have you hitting a wall. We figure out the best fit for labs. And prioritize the order for best return on investment, while also not leaving out anything that will help us help you more efficiently and effectively.
THEN, BEFORE our first appointment:
- You’ll receive lab kits and forms to complete and a new client onboarding guide to make the most of our time together. We’ll spend time reviewing your forms before we meet.
- You can log into our secure client portal and get started with our “jumpstart protocol” options to begin moving in the right direction before our 1:1 work together starts.
- You’ll let us know when you’ve sent off your lab kits and we’ll schedule your first appointment to review the results.
Our first appointment:
We’ll review the first set of lab results and create a Phase 1 protocol to address the biggest issues holding you back from feeling good.
Follow up appointments:
- We have internal benchmarks for typical turnaround times of progress for specific symptoms and presentation. We schedule follow ups at regular intervals at the end of every current appointment to ensure we keep moving the ball forward together.
- Some of the things we do in follow up appointments include:
- Review additional test results one at a time and action steps in the right order.
- Tweak protocols for best outcomes and change up smart supplementation so you get all the benefits without overwhelm.
- Zoom in on remaining symptoms that haven’t yet resolved in the first month or so of our holistic protocol.
- Dig deeper to find other things we can fix.
- Coach you to get out of your own way so your body can realign and heal.
Can I use my health insurance?
This sounds amazing, but what does it cost?
What kind of testing can I get in the Curate program?
Can you take clients outside of the United States?
Do you have inflammation?
Here’s our guide to 5 labs you should get to find out if the root cause of your food reactions and fatigue is inflammation.
Download our checklist and action plan and find out how to make lasting changes without extreme restrictions.