Are you ready to stop WORRYING about blood sugar?
Do you feel a little overwhelmed with the diagnosis of diabetes or pre-diabetes? Or maybe you just want to regulate your blood sugar to prevent inner stress or halt genetic influences.
Do you worry about
- Needing medications?
- Feeling isolated in social situations?
- Complications of elevated blood sugar, like vision problems, ulcers, kidney or heart issues?
What would it be like to have relief from the overwhelm in a fraction of the time it would take to get a referral, make an appointment, see a provider or try to piece together the ocean of information on the internet?
That's exactly what you get when you walk through this mini course with me next to you. You can see the dietitian without leaving home and even better, refer back to your visit and updates to the course as often as necessary.
We'll discuss the rationale behind a balanced diet so you can:
- Modify this flexible approach to best suit you.
- Apply theory to real-life plates and situations.
- Have support from a nutritionist when things don't make sense.
- Let's stop overwhelm and finally have the keys to controlled blood sugar through normal eating.
- I want to help answer your questions so you'll have lifetime access to the community within the course for recipes, FAQs and resources.
- How would it feel to quit wondering and finally know exactly how to keep yourself off or on low-dose medication and avoid complications?
- This is Prevent Diabetic Complications 101; can you afford not getting off on the right foot?
Beyond Medication: Controlling Your Blood Sugar Through Everyday Food is the simplified, no fluff, step by step process to eliminate overwhelm and help you improve your blood sugar by tomorrow. At a fraction of the cost of an office visit, with access to updated material for life, it's like having a dietitian nutritionist in your pocket.